Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Packages are the best!

I just got a package from my best friends at the patient appointment center so big I will have to call a taxi! Thanks guys you are the best! Setiously, it is really appreciated, you have no idea. I can't wait to open it!

This keyboard I am using no longer has the letters on the keys. Except Q ans W.
***mini celebration of Q and W***** qwqwqwqwqwqwwqwqwwqwqwqwqwqwqwqwWQWQWQWQWQWQWQWQ
I really need the labels. This is difficult.

I also got a package from my mom on monday! It is like Christmas morning for Mary Marsh! (Well, actually more for me than anything.) I actually might get internet in my office soon! I miss talking to my friends alot!

ok, I can't take this keyboard anymore! Good night and good luck! love, C

4 comments:

Dad said...

Caitlin, haven't heard from you for a while! Miss you. How are things going? The keyboard issue, is that the MAc? Spent most of the weekend wiht Alex, good times!! Love you and miss you, Dad.

Deirdre said...

I am so glad you got the monster package. And thanks for telling me how much it cost, because Nancy took it and would not say. I will pay her something, cause YIKES!

Tell us something about the consolidation.

The kitties are all re-adjusted to home and Tasha has a Dr. Appointment on Friday. Then the kitties should go in and get their surgeries.

You are in our hearts.

love, ma

Gabb said...

Physics indeed.
I wish I could help with your camera issues, but alas, mine is dead and gone and holy crap cameras are spendy!
Woo for getting to hang out with other PC volunteers! I haven't had internet for a while so I was filled with surprise when I saw I was three posts behind. Sadly I have to cut this short for now as I have to read about regression before I wander back through the Foggy Dew.
Stay warm!

Love,
G

Gabb said...

Also, our package shipped. Finally.