Saturday, February 13, 2010

neck kisses

Today is the first day of the 3 day holiday that is Tsagan Sar. It is probably the biggest Mongolian holiday. All my plans are pretty vague still, but I will report back on how it goes.

Friday my sitemates and I celebrated my birthday. We ate food, played Monopoly, and sang Karaoke. We played the Here and Now Edition that comes with credit cards instead of cash which was weird, but we had a blast. I won. Hahahaha! Karaoke was a lot of fun as well.

Still coughing. I will probably have to go to UB to see the doctor after the holiday is over.

I just finished HP and the COSecrets last night. British people apparently say revise instead of study. Hahahaha. I don't know why I think the differences between the American and British editions of HP are so funny, but I do.

Aaron is the halogen LIGHT of my LIfE! HAHAHAHA

I like 6th Feet Under, but I skip the first scene of every episode. That is the part where someone dies. I just don't need it.

I miss you all so very much. Everyone give someone else a big kiss on the neck today. It will make you feel better. love, C

Hi Michele. I love you. Kiss Tina for me. On the neck. Hahaha!

love, C

5 comments:

kate said...

Ah, yes, neck kissing. There will definitely be alot of that today, v-Day. We got some pretty snow, and now the sun is out. I wish I could ski tomorrow, but Gilda is gone, and not yet replaced, and so I am a-foot. So sad. I clearly got spoiled by those 4 wheels.
Your "check is in the mail" for your birthday, hopefully you will soon have access to some cash-ola for Fun Times.
I love you so!

Deirdre said...

ecks. Yum yum.
I wish it was not a holiday so you could get your package. Dang holidays. Dang closed post offices.
Schelli and I walked a 5k yesterday. Claire started but breathed too much cold air and she had to be picked up by her sister and Margaret. It was cold, but I ain't telling you anything, huh?
Then I had coffee with Jenny Lindbergh for 4 hours!! I love that girl, but did not kiss her on the neck...
I took Grandma to church in the evening instead of the morning because I went to get her and she had curlers in. Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Church is 7 am or 7 pm. Well that's funny. And convenient. ugh.
Love you. Love your neck...

love ma

Unknown said...

Love you too honeybuns. Hope the doc was able to help you out with your cough... Tina just got home tonight from a 4 day work thing in CO. She promptly fell sound asleep on the couch. Will kiss up her neck tomorrow, her first day off since Jan 11!! Yeah!! 4 of the next 5 days off together. Aaaaahhh.
xoxoxo
Michele

kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HaPpy BIrtHdAY dear Caitlin! HaPpY BiRtHdAY TO YOU!
Oh, except you are in Tomorrow Land... oops. Okay, Happy Birthday Mountain Standard Time, U s of A.

I woke up missing you and thinking about you.

Camber Carpenter said...

Yeah, it's your birthday.
Your present is on your facebook wall.
Will Smith helped with it.
Happy Chinese New Year also--Tiger. Rawr.
love, CC